Toronto Marathon 2022

Back to the index

This year, for the first time, I decided to run the Toronto marathon. The race would happen on May 1st, so on April 30th we were in the big city.

We visited the Royal Ontario Museum:

We had a blast. This museum is a blast, it's a 6-in-1 museum, there are all kinds of things there:

At night, I got everything ready for the big day:

I left the hotel shortly after 7 am and went to the starting area: 

Here is a photo around km 2 or 3, on a big downhill:

It was cold and raining, I was not properly prepared, I suffered a lot, specially in the last six kilometers.

My final result was 4h58m35s, a sub-5 by the skin of my teeth.

Here I am with my huge medal:

As usual, a paramedic came to talk to me to check if everything was ok... :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Index

Jeux FADOQ 2015: 5 km

Athens in 2023